Welcome to the NEW FairwayGiftShop.com!
From Corporate Golf Outings to Charity Classics, We Can Make Your Logo or Name Appear on the Golf Tournament Gifts of Your Choice.
When considering a golf tournament tee gift, it should be an item that is practical and useful. The better the item, the more it will be used. The more it is used, the more exposure the sponsoring organization will receive. How many times:
- Have you been on a golf course and had to borrow a divot tool from somebody?
- Have you needed a hat/visor to help keep the sun out of your eyes?
- Have you needed a golf umbrella, if not a waterproof wind shirt, due to rain?
Those were just 3 examples of how the sponsoring organization can get their names out on the golf course. Your players will use the item you give them almost every round of golf they play, even after your tournament. The people they play with will see what you gave them and that golf tournament gift may just influence them to want to play in your tournament the next year. Everyone likes a nice gift. This is a very easy way to lure additional golfers your way.
"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's game: it's called an eraser" - Arnold Palmer
What can a Golf Tournament Tee Gift really do for you?
Ever wonder how effective all the branded swag you hand out is? Our trade association PPAI would like to help you understand their advertising power!
We have heard at numerous tournaments that players come back year after year because:
- They really believe in the charity
- It's a fantastic way to entertain corporate clients
- BECAUSE OF THE TEE GIFT!
In fact, we have seen players in these golf tournaments that look like walking billboards. Everything those players used while playing had the sponsoring organization on it in some way. Just look at the PGA. All of those Pro’s are covered with their sponsor; the hat, shoes, golf bag, clubs, balls, and gloves. You can do the same for your tournament.
Let’s take a little deeper look at what a great golf tournament tee gift can do for a charity tournament. The whole purpose of a charity outing is to raise funds. The best way to do that is to fill your playing field. With a full field of golfers, the auction has that many more bidders (if you don’t do an auction, you really need to). With more bidders, the more likely the price of those auction items will increase. (Tip: 90% of the golfers will drink while they play. When auction time comes, the wallets will loosen up, especially on autographed sports memorabilia.)
"Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly forty years to discover that I can't play it" - Ted Ray
Here are a couple of ways that a large or small business can use golf tournament tee gifts effectively while hosting a golf outing:
- Does your company entertain clients on the golf course? While we are sure that they are very appreciative of your generosity, a custom printed golf gift can be what pushes them over the edge on loyalty. If you gave them a golf towel with your company logo/name on it, they would see it every time they play golf and remember the great time they had.
- Let’s talk about employee loyalty. An annual golf outing can be held for the top performers in the company. A golf gift they can use on the course (and maybe off) is a great token of appreciation for all that they do. This is an excellent way to keep your corporate officers and your best sales people around for a long time. Even if the golf outing is for everyone in the company, a small gift can go a long way.
- Brand recognition. Any business knows this. The more a person sees your name, the more likely they are to remember it. Giving an embroidered golf shirt or golf jacket to your players doesn’t mean that it will only be worn on the course. It could be worn while the player is off the course at the supermarket, their child’s school event, the mall, and other places as well.
"It took me 17 years to get 3,000 hits. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course." - Hank Aaron
What if you don't see anything you like?
Well, we have great news for you! Our business is promotional advertising. What we have posted here on our website is only a fraction of what we have available to us. At our fingertips, we have over 850,000 different items to choose from. We strongly encourage you to contact us by phone at 1-800-240-8639 or use our contact us form and let us know what you have in mind. We will be glad to get you a no cost, no obligation quote on anything that can be personalized with your logo or name on it.
You should also keep in mind that we are constantly updating and adding to our website. Please check back often as we will be adding new products for you to look at. So make sure you bookmark this page as this website is sure to become a valuable resource for you in the future.